foot detox machine,ion foot detox machine,foot detox machine review,foot detox machine for malysia,germany,canada,philippines

Read this the next time you’re ready to give up on foot detox machine suppliers.

foot detox machine suppliers

How do I clean my array?

How do I clean my array?

Most manufacturers recommend cleaning the array after each use. Many people use either a solution of approximately 50%vinegar and water or you may use CLR de scaling agent. The ion spa has their own solution which works very well too. Usually soaking the array for about 10 minutes and then rinsing with hot water works best. After cleaning, a disinfectant is recommended as well. This is especially important if you are doing public sessions.

foot detox machine suppliers

What is foot detox machine suppliers

What is foot detox machine suppliers

ARG Dual Detox Machine with Belt (ARG722B) is a fast,effective and non-invasive way of stimulating and balancing the bio-energetic. It is strongly recommended that you follow a regular and continuous Detox stimulation and detoxification programme.The Dual Detox Machine ionizes the water in the footbath by the interaction between the arrays, the water and the salt. This results in an electromagnetic field that stimulates your body bio-energetically via the feet or hands. The result is that your body can detox safely and at its own pace, by mobilizing residues and wastes stored within the body. This detoxification happens mainly after treatment and is likely to take place via the organs of detoxification i.e. the kidneys, liver and skin.

foot detox machine suppliers

How to creates negative Ions

How to creates negative Ions

The Ionizer (array) is placed in water and fed positive Direct Currant, such as that used in a flashlight or a laptop battery, to one part of the ionizer while the second part of the ionizer is fed negative Direct Current.

Ionic Foot Detox Body Balancer

BEFORE
Foot Detox, Ion Detox Machine

Ionic Foot Detox Body Balancer

30 minutes AFTER
Foot Detox, Ion Detox Machine

This results in a small amount of water being deconstructed into Hydrogen and Oxygen, molecules thereby creating a negative ionic charge in the water. This machine uses analog energy which is the same energy produced by our bodies. This factor makes the body function more efficiently and energizes the body at the cellular level. The body will freely pull in the energy that this machine can use thought its energy meridians in the terminal points in the soles of your feet.

Budwig Center has decided to use this device since it is a cousin of acupuncture and reflexology, stimulating the meridians by carrying energy along them and balancing the body’s energy field. The energy from the Ionic Body Balancer is negatively charged and stronger than that positive charge allowing the ionic energy to break the toxins’ bonds and be carried away by the lymphatic system, which dumps into the blood stream, eventually being cleansed by the liver and kidneys. Toxins are not eliminated through the feet. This therapy is freeing your system of toxins by helping the lymphatic system flush them out. A few toxins are seen in the foot spa but these are leakage from the lymphatic system and not processed by the liver and kidneys. It is estimated that these only represent 10% of the total detox that is occurring with our system. The other 90% happens in your body up to several days after a treatment.

It is important to drink at least 1 liter of water the day you receive this therapy.

Treatment lasts: 30 minutes

foot detox machine suppliers

ion foot detox machine Features

ion foot detox machine Features

• Remove toxins, free radicals and body waste products that can cause health problems. • Chelate toxic metals • Raise pH levels. Approximately 95% of people experience a state of acidity in which their blood pH is lower than 7.45, indicating an excess of hydrogen ions. This makes an ideal breeding ground for worms, parasites, microorganisms and other critters that lower body function and cause disease.
• Inactivate viruses, bacteria, yeast and fungus • Relieve pain and tension including headaches • Purify the blood and lymph
• Stimulate and balance the immune system • Enhance nutrient absorption • Reduce inflammation and unwanted fluid retention • Help clear up skin • Assist in weight loss
• Slow down aging and improve body flexibility • Hasten recovery time from disease or injury • Increase oxygen in the body • Rejuvenate and energize your whole body • Improve sleep


We are foot detox machine | foot detox machine price | foot detox machine suppliers | foot detox machine wholesale | foot detox machine,manufacturers.Unified Wholesale price.Welcome to inquiry and OEM.

Have any question, Please enter the form below and click the submit button.


*
*
*
*
0 + 3 = ?
Please enter the answer to the sum & Click Submit to verify your registration.
CATEGORY AND TAGS:

Foot Detox Machine

Related Items